[ntnm] Re: newspapers by email if it wasn't broke why fix it

  • From: Rod <rod.carne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:20:46 +0100

Fundraising for  a charity the size of N?TNM is extremely difficult as the  big
boys with all their muscle apeal for more to corporate donors.  NTNM having
developed into a big animal obviously had a problem feeding itself.  Small and
medium sized charities have felt the pinch since the credit crunch!  Rod

Sent from my iPad