[ntnm] Re: Emailed papers

  • From: Rod <rod.carne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 13:36:22 +0100

Hi, For me the question should be:  Why did NTNM persist for so long using the
same file extension as Microsoft and totally confusing other software products
in the process!    Atechnic whilst it is a brilliant product was sometimes very
irritating when it tried to pick up any Zip file that you were trying to
extract!  Rod Carne

Sent from my iPad