[ntnm] Re: Emailed papers

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 09:13:17 +0100

Sorry Isaac  but this is now  confusing.

The  a-technic news reader did work well up until RNIB  took over the
service,
That is a fact.

Once  RNIB took over the service  the  a-technic news reader failed to work.
That is also a fact.

What we now need I s a yes,  or no,  will RNIB  make a change,
That will  allow the  a-technic news reader, to work,  just as it worked
Until 1st April.

Alison,  please can you get a definite answer on this.

So the issue certainly  is relavant because the  a-technic news reader,
Made reading the paper easy  for those that need the easy way.

Regards,  Derek