[ntnm] Re: Emailed papers

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 23:18:23 +0100

Hello  Alison
So it's not really  true then to say:
"Our tests to date have been successful"

Also  Isaac  has said on this list:

"The a-technic reader works with the old TNAUK zipped '.doc'
which  RNIB does not support anymore.
The a-technic reader is still currently on the SpeakOn website and I
shall remove it as it is not relevant to the new service anymore.!"

So RNIB  does not suport the newsreader ?
And Isaac does not feel it's  relavant.?

Regards,  Derek