[ntnm] Re: Emailed papers

  • From: "Huw Evans" <huw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 15:31:21 +0100

I share nostalgia for the Guardian's accessibility and hope we keep hammering away until decision makers get the message. We know from our collective experience that a perfectly acceptable system is possible and.

Instead of focussing on meeting our need for easily readable material delivered by email, RNIB appear to me to have behaved like a rather disreputable salesman who uses shady tecjniques to push an inferior product. While RNIB clearly has marketing and technical expertise, how are they to understand our needs if we have not been consulted and listened to? It is possible that if we press for the establishment of a more formal users' consultative group, it may be possible to improve the flow of information and the quality of the discussion.

Regards,

Huw.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>