[networkku] Re: Lute of the howler

  • From: "Joseph Roman Jr" <jroman_jr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 18:35:55 -0500

I am familiar with the camp.
Went there a couple months ago with Teremont + his cleric bot, Trevailer's
bard (new main, he was level 56 or something ast the time) and Shalim 58
chanter at the time).

It was overkill.

The only death during the ordeal was when Trev pulled 5 or 6 mobs with his
bard (reminds me of Migue) and got himself and Shalim killed.

We did 4 or 5 cycle but the lute didn't drop.  I don't know if Tere and Trev
returned.

Tazz

>From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [networkku] Re: Lute of the howler
>Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:53:09 -0500
>
>I hate SolRo. With a passion.
>
>I'm looking to do the howler when I'm on late at night and bored of
>tradeskillz. I'm pretty sure I can 2-3 box it.
>
>--
>Migue

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married