[networkku] Re: Lute of the howler

  • From: "D Cain" <sneezingfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 23:51:08 +0000

I duo'd there easiliy with Azhul and Fever ( bard ).
When a paladin fell down the hole, and helped out for a while, we killed
everything and got bored waiting for respawn.
When Fever crashed, and I was too lazy to reboot, I solod down there, and
killed a named, for the crown of kobold jesters or whatever it is called.
The camp, in a word, is easy.
The toughest part of the whole thing is the initial breaking, but with some
practive you'll find that you can drop down and only aggro one mob if you
drop to the right spot, and kill them off one at a time.
Have fun.

-Az

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/