[networkku] Lute of the howler

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 18:03:44 -0500

Both Ninel and aneya's bard could use the lute... The other option for a
bard (non-GoD) is LDoN but the Howler is still preferred by most bards for
the click haste/attack buff and string mod. I'd be willing to help camp it
if you guys are interested. We can also kick Lord Bob and a few of the other
named for our naggy-vox crew.

I'm seriously thinking about deleveling Xade to 52 and selling some EEs. I
have him BOT flagged and the exp was so slow for him I was gonna cry.

If any network necro bot wants the scythe from GE, he's still up. I want to
kill him in hopes to get Rut the RGC clicker, so let me know if you need it.

Aneya, I think it would be a royal blast to farm the GF camps for the Naggy
team. If we could all find a few hours together, we should do that.

Mckellen is GM in JC, Brewing and Baking at the moment. He's 240 in
tinkering with the mod and will attempt the GM after a few more combines. I
have almost anything useful that can be tinkered, so if you want something
let me know.

I'm eyeing tailoring next with smithing after that. If any of you have solid
advice I'm all ears. I'm 199 in fletching and not too excited about the
options 200+.

See you guys online.

--
Paul Huse