[networkku] Re: Lute of the howler

  • From: Sigmund Lam <slam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 11:46:21 -0400

>  Oohh... I would like that one, Aneya. Now, if I could only translate that
>  zone and mob into something I understand. GoD names.... sheesh...
>
>  Do you know what the mod is on that instrument?
>
>  I have the lute of the howler... I'm just needing some cash. =)
>
>  Is the other lute a single group kill?

Lute is single group kill in Ferubi. Provided you have a war with defensive
tanking etc. We bump into Hexxt N`Vak Tkan every so often while going after
Zun`Muram Votal and Weapon Master Vtiink Vzaan.

Ferubi is a dungeon crawl type of zone though. There are no safe spots near
named mob camps unfortunately. However its 2% aa per kill. To get to Ferubi
you need to take the middle zone line in Qinimi. On the left is Riwwi zone
line and on the right is Barindu.

I think the lute is this mobs rare drop so if we do camp it we will be in
Ferubi for a while. On the other hand it will give us the chance to farm
Weapon Master spawn parts and those augments to go with it. 2 ac 15 augs and 2
+25 hp/mana/endurance augs.

Hopefully we would also get a few trashmob drops.
Mantle of Ferociousness
 MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
 Slot: SHOULDERS
 AC: 18
 STR: +8 STA: +15 WIS: +15 INT: +15 AGI: +7 HP: +125 MANA: +100 ENDUR: +100
 SV FIRE: +10 SV COLD: +10 SV MAGIC: +15 SV POISON: +10
 Attack: +20
 Regeneration: +2
 Required level of 63.
 WT: 2.2 Size: MEDIUM
 Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD MNK BRD ROG BST BER

and

Stone Idol of Storm Rites
 MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
 Slot: RANGE
 AC: 14
 STR: +15 DEX: +7 WIS: +15 INT: +15 AGI: +8 HP: +100 MANA: +125
 SV FIRE: +15 SV DISEASE: +10 SV COLD: +10 SV POISON: +10
 Required level of 63.
 Focus: Mana Preservation IV
 WT: 1.6 Size: SMALL
 Class: CLR DRU SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC

The best spot for named mobs seems to be the room with Zun'Muram Votal. We can
get up to 6 named mobs on the way to Zun'Muram Votal and back. However, the
mobs here hit harder then those closer to the zoneline.

The room before Weapon Master's hall might also be a good spot. Again mobs
there hit very hard.

A.