[networkku] Re: Lute of the howler

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 22:39:14 EDT

We never did return to there.  The time we went with Tazz we parked in the
room he is supposed to spawn in.  Once you break the 5 spawn in there you can
sit in there, just space the kills out and you can keep busy in that room and
pulling mobs elsewhere (at least they are light blue to 65 if that is any
comfort).  We had gone several times before and sat in the safe room near the
entrance, but there are too many mobs in ldogs to keep it clear, even if you
kill
them fast they repop pretty quick.
Just remember, you have to have a porter with you, because there is no way
out of the camp otherwise.

Tere