[ncolug] php project

  • From: "Ken Allen" <kc8tdw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:22:02 -0400

I am working on a project that I have started and have ran into a dead end.
I am trying to create an online skywarn database event tracking system.  I
have parts of it working, but what I can't figure out and I have been
googling my fingers off.  Here is what I am trying to find and figure out.

1.    Start and end timer
2.    I have a frame page and in the far left frame you enter the callsign
and then I need to it to display in the main frame.
3.    Damage report button that opens a popup and then once submitted places
that info in the bottom frame.
4.    Event comments.

Sounds like a lot, but there is a whole lot more to this that I have gotten
figured out.  If anyone has any ideas on what I can search on to help me
with these few last things, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ken Allen
KC8TDW
A.E.C. Richland County Skywarn
Ohio ARES District 6 Winlink Coordinator
http://rcskywarn.kosinet.com/