[ncolug] Re: php project

  • From: "Chuck Stickelman" <CStickelman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:12:04 -0400

Ok, lets start by agreeing on common terminology so we can all understand you
description a bit better.

Lets use "frame" for when you're talking about an area on the web page.

We can use "region" to talk about a geographic area.

People who add content can be called "contributors".

Those who manipulate content "editors".

The rest of us are whatever...

If this is agreed, then I understand that you want a web page/site with
multiple frames.  Each frame can contain content from multiple contributors.

The Richland County frame will have more specific information and detail about
our region than other frames have.

Another frame might have information about what editors and contributors are
currently active on the system.

What else?

Chuck