[ncolug] Re: Friday the 13th!

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 16:48:44 -0400

While I hope that Braintree is effective in getting the IT industry
moving in North-Central Ohio, I hope that our meeting at their location
will not obligate us to their advertisements.

I'd rather see this forum stick to Linux and Open Source Hardware &
Software.  Those interested in Braintree's activities can sign-up for
their newsletters.

Chuck