[ncolug] Re: bait for Stick

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 16:44:58 -0400

I interpreted this latest statement to suggest that "nobody" is the
opposite of "everyone"...

Too bad the world isn't quite a binary as these statements would seem to
suggest...  There's a lot more "gray" in both groups.

"Many people have predicted the fragmentation of Linux Distributions."

"Most people aren't referring to the Linux /kernel/ when they say "Linux"."

Of course those statements aren't as likely to evoke an emotional
response, and therefore, aren't good as bait...

Chuck