[ncolug] Re: Friday the 13th!

  • From: "Bob Leach" <bleach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:19:31 -0400

On behalf of Braintree and the Northern Ohio IT Alliance (NOITA), I will not
use your list serve as a method to discuss our events, post advertisements
or anything else of this nature.  I subscribed to your list serve about 6
months ago so I could keep up on general conversation of this group and have
not posted anything.  I will only send out information to people who request
to be on my in-house mail list.  This forum is not the proper place for
posts concerning NOITA's or Braintree events.  Please be assured my goal is
to provide an environment for increased economic development of Information
Technology.

Bob Leach

Director of Operations

Northern Ohio IT Alliance

Braintree Center for Business Innovation

One of Northeast Ohio's Edison Technology Incubators

201 East Fifth Street

Mansfield, OH 44902

Tel. 419-525-1614

Fax 419-525-3492

www.braintreepartners.org <http://www.braintreepartners.org/>

www.noita.org <http://www.noita.org/>

bleach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friday, June 13, 2008
5:00pm to 8:00pm at the Urban Flats Complex
19 West 6th Street Mansfield, OH 44902

Admission is Free