[ncolug] Re: Friday the 13th!

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 20:24:00 -0400

You missed Larry's point.

This list is about/for Linux & Open Source Hardware and Software.  You
posted a message about Baintree.  When asked about why it was posted to
this list, your response was about us meeting at Braintree.  Larry's
comment was a suggestion that, if your argument is sound, MT would be
able to advertise on this list.

Advertisements are */not/* to be a part of this list.  Even if it's an
ad for our host.

I have nothing against Braintree or the IT Alliance, I do not want to
read about what they are doing on this list, unless it's something about
Linux and Open Source Software & Hardware.

Chuck