[ncolug] Re: Friday the 13th!

  • From: larry <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 15:21:09 -0400

Then we should also be able to post advertisements for MT Business Technologies, the PRESENT place meetings are held, right?

Henry keultjes wrote:
This program is a regular IT Alliance event under the auspices of BrainTree, the same outfit that NCOLUG is talking to about moving the meetings to.

Henry

larry wrote:
What does this have to do with Linux and Open Source software?

Henry keultjes wrote:
13JUN2008  17:00  THE NORTHERN OHIO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE,

MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER,

THE BRAINTREE CENTER FOR BUSINESS INNOVATION, AND

LEADERSHIP UNLIMITED INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR

A community reception honoring and welcoming participants in LEADERSHIP
OHIO. We have moved our usual TECH THURSDAY networking event to Friday, June 13, 2008 to allow our area to welcome 14 leaders from around Ohio as they get to know Mansfield. We will have an evening of networking
opportunities, a mini-trade show, a soul food buffet, and a special
appearance by MC Translation.

Friday, June 13, 2008
5:00pm to 8:00pm at the Urban Flats Complex
19 West 6th Street Mansfield, OH 44902

Admission is Free

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used
to the idea."

Subject field.