[muglo] Re: spam

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:49:20 -0500

I think I mentioned that to you outside Tee's house.  If you use Mail
as your client go to preferences and add the account, make sure you
know your password, incoming & outgoing Mail Server names etc.  I
have three accounts plus Cherie's that we check both at home and work
on three computers with no hitches.  SMTP services such a .Mac are
really convenient because they keep all the computers synced as to
which messages have been read, replied, forwarded..........
Gerhard