[muglo] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] HELP wanted with an IBM Problem [OT]

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:18:01 -0500

Hi Ted

Unfortunately I do not know which OS she is using.  This particular
woman is living in England and is obviously not too experienced!!  I
have access here to a computer running Windows 2000 Professional and it
worked for me with no problem!!  She has a relative (a son I believe)
who is coming over at the weekend and is apparently quite expert in
these matters (the younger people usually are!!!).  The only thing I
could think of was that somehow (possibly due to a power glitch) the
web site had become 'blocked' as she could access other web sites!!!
So I have given her instructions for getting to the 'blocked' list to
see if it is there and, if so, how to unblock it!!!  I somehow don't
think this is the problem but I could not think of anything else!

Paul