[muglo] Re: spam

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 06:32:25 -0500

Someone must've figured out a new way to beat spam filters. On GMail I've
now had 3 or 4 spam total in the past week that made it past the filters...
on a normal day my account will receive OVER 50 but ALL of them end up in
the spam folder (GMail has stunning spam filters). The other thing that's
surprising is that it's also extremely rare for legit mail to end up in the
spam folder.

Eric.

>From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [muglo] spam
>Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:38:54 -0500
>
>Just curious, I've had a huge increase in spam the past month. Actually
>maybe three weeks. I usually get three or four a day. Now I'm getting
>upwards of 20. I'm also curious about the lengthy spam messages that are
>nothing more than a collection of words arranged in paras that don't say or
>mean a thing. Is there some purpose to them? Jim

>    For information about MUGLO: http://www.freewebs.com/muglo

Say hello to the next generation of Search. Live Search ? try it now.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca