[muglo] Re: spam

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:51:46 -0500

Theresa writes:
I, too, have been getting more spam in the last four months. I get those
with a bunch of word strung together in a meaningless mumbo jumbo. I also
get ones inviting a peek at sites I wouldn¹t go near but those often contain
words the filter is supposed to catch but doesn¹t because they place a dot
in the middle of the word (wor.d).