[muglo] Re: spam

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 11:31:51 -0400

I’ve had next to none for years, unless it’s all getting deflected into the
Junk folder, which is what’s supposed to happen. I haven’t looked in there for
months. There used to be a lot in the Inbox, but I’ve got fairly extensive
filters on it now, which took a while to devise but seem to be working.

On Apr 4, 2015, at 8:03 PM, Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It may have to do with the change in Google policy where they target ads
specific to you.
I haven't noticed any change in volume.

On Apr 4, 2015, at 7:55 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:
Anybody else notice a sharp increase in the amount of spam. Everything from
investments to weight loss and other crap. I would estimate about 10 or so
a day for the last 3 or 4 days.

---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html