[muglo] meeting

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:25:28 -0500 (EST)
On 17 Feb 2008, at 15:37, Doug Bale wrote:
Why don't we put it to a vote in March?  (Tee, I presume we've
taken you up on the generous offer to hold it at your place.)

On Feb. 18, 2008, at 11:24, Tee Cashmore wrote:
Very good idea Doug. I got no great responses to my offer, which
still stands. A date would be nice that could include those that have
missed previous ones, such as Scott; perhaps you could let us know a
better night.