[muglo] Re: meeting

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 14:40:18 -0500

On 2-Feb-10, at 10:14 AM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:
> I was to do ashort presentation on Toast.
> Gerhard
>
> On 2010-02-02, at 9:52 AM, "Patrick S. Fernandes" <ps.fernandes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> wrote:
>> I was and still am doing a piece on handbreak...

Those two together should make a really useful meeting, since they're
complementary programs both serving the purpose of unlocking,
accessing and manipulating media content for our own uses. Would VLC
fit in there somewhere too? I use all three only by guess and by
golly, but I'm looking forward to learning how to get more out of them.