[muglo] Re: meeting

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:23:27 -0500

I was to do a demo on Toast and I don't remember what the other presentation
will be.  Joseph Nolan took charge of that and wrote everything down maybe he
could post it to the site.  We use to advertise the meetings on Kijiji maybe we
should do that again.  I am not familiar with how to post on Kijiji but if
someone is maybe they could step up and do the advertising.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx