[muglo] Re: meeting

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:41:54 -0500

Unfortunately, I will miss the Feb. meeting. I have converted over 500
movies to DVD and tried almost all of the conversion apps available.
Although stuck with a fairly slow G4 processor I have conversion from
AVI to DVD down to almost real time using 'Visualhub'. Nothing else
comes close. It would be perfect if it could convert mp4 files as
fast. For this, I use 'Videovangelist' to convert to AVI first. For
burning, Toast can't be beat.
On Feb 2, 2010, at 3:07 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> I would like to have made the meeting as having tried several
> programmes, I finished up using Cinematize as the fastest and started
> preparing a talk for this but maybe another time as it would probably
> take about an hour or more to do a proper job... maybe another
> time... maybe othershave used this programme...
>
> Paul

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.