[muglo] Re: meeting

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:07:26 -0500

I would like to have made the meeting as having tried several
programmes, I finished up using Cinematize as the fastest and started
preparing a talk for this but maybe another time as it would probably
take about an hour or more to do a proper job... maybe another
time... maybe othershave used this programme...

Paul