[muglo] Re: iphoto

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:48:54 -0500

From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
Date: December 14, 2007 11:43:36 PM EST (CA)
To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [muglo] Re: iphoto

Doug I think you only have the thumbnails left, you are right that is
not sufficient to produce a decent print.  I don't know which version
of iPhoto you have but but under the Photos menu there should be a
selection called revert to original, if the original hasn't been
deleted or moved out of it's place in the library you should get back
what you imported.  This is were you navigate to in the latest version
of iPhoto I think it was similar in previous versions.

http://www.mypixel.ca/iphoto/revert.html

Gerhard

P.S. I keep getting this crap when I post, don't care for it much
>> Post to list muglo
Post submitted to moderator for reason: Overquoting: 13 lines quoted
in a block (12 max allowed)

On Dec 14, 2007, at 10:38 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

On 14-Dec-07, at 1:28 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

I just found something disturbing in my iphoto program.

The quality of the prints has been reduced quite a bit. They are all
grainy at 4x6 prints. The original file size should have allowed a
5x7 without the grainy look. Is there any way to uncondense these
photos and get my original file size back?...Doug
muglo>