[muglo] iphoto

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 22:46:24 -0400

I had something unusual happen with iphoto. I copied my iphoto files
from my desktop computer, to my external HD, and when I went into
iphoto on my desktop computer, it told me my iphoto library was
missing, and do I want to create another one or find the library. I
told it to create another one, and when it did, it was an empty
library, no problem. I attached my external HD and opened iphoto, but
it only showed the empty library, even though I had copied everything
to my external HD. I had to trash my iphoto library on the desktop so
I could view my photos on the external HD. Now when I want to look at
my pics, I need to load the external, since my desktop doesn't have
enough memory for all my pics, and apparently iphoto doesn't like 2
libraries. Any suggestions? ...Doug F.