[muglo] Re: iphoto

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:13:44 -0500

On 14-Dec-07, at 1:28 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

> I just found something disturbing in my iphoto program. When I
> took .jpeg pics and they produced a file size of 1.2 meg. and
> downloaded them into iphoto, when I went to print them out, I
> noticed my entire batch of photos are now less than 100KB each.
> What caused this?

iPhoto caused this, it saves the files in condensed form, which is
why you can save so many photos, but this should not affect the
quality of prints. I've never had any problems, although I normally
load my originals into Photoshop Elements 4 & save the photos in
folders in "My Pictures", before I load into iPhoto.
TeeC