[muglo] Re: iphoto

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:47:19 -0400

Why not have your out of town computer access your rogers e-mail
account.  You can set up mail to pick up e-mail from all of your
accounts not just the one from the ISP you are using to connect.  You
can mail as well, the only time that is a problem is in hotels were
they may block the port mail uses for out going mail but I have never
had a problem picking up mail.  If they block the outgoing mail port
you can always resort to web-mail which most ISPs also provide.  I
like staying at Courtyard by Marriott and they all provide high speed
internet as part of the room rate at some they block out going mail
at others it works the same as if you were home so I think it must be
up to the guy that sets up the network, if you ask the front desk
staff about it they look at you as if you just landed from another
planet.
Gerhard

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/