[muglo] Re: Staying connected?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <ilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:35:22 -0400

You were lucky , Eric

I also got scammed into a years contract with Bell Sympatico at a
slight saving ($60)

Then when I got fed up with their appalling service and tried to
cancel early - I was presented with a $125 early cancellation fee !

I waited out my time - and then  still had a traumatic deconnection
experience with Bell - they are just one below R ogers in my
estimation - and that ain't high ! :(

I believe the Winfields had an equally negative suffering at the
hands of Bell - but which produced the very creative name of
Symcrapico !  How very appropriate!

TTYL

Ilbert