[muglo] Re: Removeable media devices for 10.3.9

  • From: Rob Francis <rjfrancis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:57:36 -0400

It's possible that your device has to be used with a powered USB hub,
in which case it won't work with your keyboard.
Is the hub you have powered? You could try it in a port on it too.

rob
On Jun 30, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Leith Peterson wrote:

Thanks Tee and Eric:

Eric:  I tried plugging it directly into the computer and it did
work.  So does that mean the problem is with my keyboard?  This is
with the used G4 desktop.  Do you mean I will have this problem
regardless of what removeable devices I use?  Or is there a device
that you know will work with a usb hub?

Please advise.  Thanks.

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html