[muglo] Re: Removeable media devices for 10.3.9

  • From: "Eric Dunbar" <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:35:39 -0400

Futureslop has a 256 MB USB stick (Kingston) for $14 after rebate (they
advertise $10 but you know how false advertising works).
Apparently BusinessDepot/Staples has a 1 GB for $40 (I don't know what the
rebate futziness is for them).

PS If your USB memory stick isn't showing up on your desktop you should
return it. You've probably got a dud because OS X 10.3.9 should work with
any USB stick advertised as Mac OS X compatible.

Eric.