[muglo] Re: Removeable media devices for 10.3.9

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:17:03 -0400

On 30-Jun-06, at 10:36 AM, Leith Peterson wrote:

> Do any of you have any suggestions as to removeable media devices
> that work well with OS 10.3.9?  I purchased a Verbatim Store 'n' Go
> usb device yesterday, but it doesn't show up on the desktop, nor is
> it recognized by System Profiler.  It's supposed to work with the
> Mac, but I haven't found that to be the case.  I'm checking with the
> manufacturer and they're suggesting I plug it directly into the
> computer, but that won't work for me, as one of the two usb slots has
> to be for the keyboard (won't work with hub) and the hub is for my
> printer, etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leith
As I have stated in the past "Lexmark" have always shown up on my
clients desktops and mine, but so does my current 1 Gig "Cruzer" by
Kingston, which is a better rectangular shape. (Costco for about $54.)
BTW a muglo member was asking about Typing software & Costco have
"Mavis Teaches Typing" for $19, the Windoze/Mac version.
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/