[muglo] Removeable media devices for 10.3.9

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:36:53 -0400

Do any of you have any suggestions as to removeable media devices
that work well with OS 10.3.9?  I purchased a Verbatim Store 'n' Go
usb device yesterday, but it doesn't show up on the desktop, nor is
it recognized by System Profiler.  It's supposed to work with the
Mac, but I haven't found that to be the case.  I'm checking with the
manufacturer and they're suggesting I plug it directly into the
computer, but that won't work for me, as one of the two usb slots has
to be for the keyboard (won't work with hub) and the hub is for my
printer, etc.

Thanks,

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html