[muglo] Re: [OT} was Re: "kettle of fish" [VERY OFF]

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:17:50 -0500

Dear List Members:

Now we all seem to have gotten ourselves into a "kettle of fish"
regarding off topic discussions.  Correct me if I am wrong but I
thought we had agreed to use [ot] or [OT]  as lead-ins to any
"off topic" discussions on this list.  That way my preset junk
filter can deposit the fish in the correct kentle or quintal
where I can let them gather into sufficent quantities (a cental
(100) or more (112) to allow for spoilage) before I get rid of
them because of the stench ;) from the bugs attacking them.

And why is this particular topic so "very off"?  Is it the extra
12? I think some of the other topics discussed here were OOTW in
comaprison. (Think the Twilight Zone!)

Martin