[muglo] Re: MUGLO MEETING TOPICS

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:03:34 -0500

I appreciate the actual physical meetings as well as all the help I
get from the online part.

I think we should have as many as 4 group settings at a time during a
meeting where we can get hands on help with applications. Wayne's
idea about hidden aspects of programs we already have makes a lot of
sense. If we had "experts" available to walk us through some of these
program uses it would be helpful as well as a huge time saver. At our
last meeting, attended by only a few, I learned more from that
exchange type of setting in a few minutes, than if I had tried to
search out the info, even on the internet. Thanks guys...Doug