[muglo] Re: MUGLO MEETING TOPICS

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:08:44 -0500

I, for one, cannot make many meetings but value the insight and assistance I
have received from Muglo over the years.
There was some dialogue last year about this being and internet group. I am
getting what I want through emails. In my observations, the meetings are
informative and well thought out but most of that information is directed at
members who use computers in ways beyond my current ability/need.

Theresa