[muglo] Re: Longevity of "refill" toner cartridges

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 12:33:16 -0400

Well, I was happy with the mom & pop outlet I was using. I have gone there
for 4 years and was happy with the cartridges for my previous printer. It is
more a pop & daughter outlet.

The new printer has a panel that shows ink levels. I¹m not sure there is any
correlation between that and the actual level in the cartridge.

For the color cartridges, it shows less than 50% after 47 pages but shows
there are still 924 pages left to go. So, if more than half is used up with
47 pages, how can the remaining half of the ink stretch out over 924 pages?
Nonsensical.

I use London Ink on McMaster at Wonderland. They have always given me great
customer service. Regarding the ink issue, they find suppliers and have no
way of knowing until they or someone runs out, what level of ink or quality
of ink is in the cartridges. They do not fill their own, they merely re-sell
re-manufactured product.

Theresa