[muglo] Longevity of "refill" toner cartridges

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 09:54:32 -0400

I¹m curious what you are experiencing with ³refilled² toner cartridges. Here
is my experience:

1. They seem to be running out faster which might indicate less ink to begin
with. However, it is only my impression, not an exact measurement and is
subject to human recollection!
2. My black cartridge is running out when the gauge still shows 25%. I use
the printer regularly but it says I should get 425 more pages.
3. The color ones show 50% left after only 47 pages when they are supposed
to do 900 pages. The color pages were full-color coverage on 25% of the
page. The problem may be the reused cartridge(s) show an incorrect level.

Just wondering  if you¹ve had similar experiences.

HP Color LaserJet [scan, fax, copy, print]
New black $114
Refilled black $ 67

Theresa