[mountainmilers] Re: Across the Years Ultra results/status

  • From: Len McGee <len@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: achtellik@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 10:12:08 -0700

Fanatastic Brenda! You are my newest hero! Now if I could just get off this
couch.

Len McGee
Windermere Real Estate Northern Arizona
Associate Broker
Email:lenmcgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.Hassayampaforsale.com <http://www.hassayampaforsale.com/>
www.Hassayamparesidents.com <http://www.hassayamparesidents.com/>
www.lenmcgee.prescottforsale.com

*CLICK HERE* FOR HOMES IN THE PRESCOTT AREA
<http://www.lenmcgee.prescottforsale.com/>

 This Months Windermere Market Report<http://www.windermeremarketreport.com/>

www.PrescottAreaMap.com <http://www.prescottareamap.com/>

*Cell:928-713-4666*