[mountainmilers] Re: Across the Years Ultra results/status

  • From: Brenda Laurance <blaurance5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nkings@xxxxxxxxxxx" <nkings@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Golfdood51@xxxxxxx" <Golfdood51@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 09:18:08 -0800 (PST)

Thanks everyone. I am starting to feel a little more human today. I can walk
without holding on to the wall. I had an absolute blast. Will do this one again
in a heart beat. The comrondarie is amazing. Wish you all could have been
there. Think about it for next year. It really is a great experience and no
pressure....you just do what you do. Hope to see you all soon.  Brenda