[mountainmilers] Re: Across the Years Ultra results/status

  • From: Hellenthal Mark A <Mark.A.Hellenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "blaurance5@xxxxxxxxx" <blaurance5@xxxxxxxxx>, "nkings@xxxxxxxxxxx" <nkings@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Golfdood51@xxxxxxx" <Golfdood51@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:38:35 +0000

Brenda was amazing and she had the best helper/cheerleader Deb Baker!!! I was
hoping to see Ken and Steve out there running.... hmmmm....maybe next year...
and I challenge Dan and Rob to take on the ATY challenge too!!! woot woot!!!!

Mark Hellenthal
IRS - LB&I  - Communications ,Technology & Media (CTM)
Revenue Agent ID #1000359609
IMS SuperUser
Group 1434: POD Phoenix, AZ

4041 N. Central Avenue, Suite 112
MS4201-PHX-MH
Phoenix, AZ 85012

VM 602-636-9416 - FAX 602-636-9460
Electronic Fax - (866) 381-7430 [preferred]

  _____