[mountainmilers] Re: Moving back till 10:30 today

  • From: Paula Olson <paula@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Golfdood51@xxxxxxx" <Golfdood51@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 11:29:08 -0700

Well it was a great run this morning with Cactus Jon, Cindy, Patty, and I. I
ran into Ken as I was leaving. I don't think it was warm enough for shorts Ken!

Wish I could have done more than 4.2 miles and at a faster pace, but glad I
made it. Now I will rest a couple of days and hope my back spasm that showed up
this morning goes away!

Have a happy New Year everyone!
Paula

Oh, I am running the 10k in Sedona in Feb if anyone wants to carpool, I don't
mind driving. I could take three other people. Let me know.