[modeleng] Re: pumps, etc was

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:08:14 -0600

Au contraire mon frere!  The metal color makes Great deal of
difference, to some folks anyway.  When was the last time you saw a big
Corliss engine with red brass flywheel rim showing!?  :-o  If it was iron
on the real one, then I feel like it ought to be iron on the model.  I'm
just like that. Regards, Harry

See Harry, Jeff has answered the conflict over wheel rim colour perfectly.
Howsomever, I will leave the Bernays completely in the nude so to speak.
Now, those beautiful engines Keith makes generally have their flywheels made
of steel with the sides of the rim painted.

Jesse in W. Tennessee