[modeleng] Re: copper tubes

  • From: "I.D.PRIEST." <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:49:22 +0100

Patrick,

I have no connection with this company otherthan as a satisfied customer but
I use Mallard Metal Packs Ltd  53 Jasmin Croft Kingsheath Birmingham B14
5AX.   0121 624 0302  www.mallardmetals.co.uk

This is a small company the bloke to ask for is Rob who I think is the
gaffer.  Their catalogue lists copper tube up 6 inch in diameter.  There is
no minimum order.

As I say I've only ever received a good service from this company and have
never even been to their premises but credit given where its due.

Hope this may be of some help to you.

Regards, IDP
sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"

"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"

Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm