[modeleng] Re: Valve Timing on simplex

  • From: "Terry Lane" <tel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 04:43:17 +1100

Actually, the answer is there in Martin's book - 'the return crank leads the
main crank in the forward direction of travel and describes a cirrcle of
XX?" Been a long time since I did mine (or been able to find the book for
that matter) but if you set it up exactly as it says & centre the valve
using conventional methods, you should be just about there.