[modeleng] Bouncing messages

  • From: "alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:17:16 -0000

Over the past few days, all, (or almost all) of the messages from this list
to those with Yahoo.co.uk, btinternet, btopenworld , have bounced.

I am not sure if this is due to a fault with Yahoo / BT (who are
interconnected) or is due to something with the Freelists system.

If members with those email addresses are now receiving messages, please
note that the missed messages are in the archives.
(If they are not, this too will bounce, so I will know.)

If anyone has been in contact with anyone using any of the above email
addresses, since Friday / Saturday, could they let me know.

Alan