[modeleng] Re: Bouncing messages

  • From: "alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:37:08 -0000

Clif, in fact there were 5 list messages to you which bounced.

All the members (9 of them) who use Yahoo UK, or BT (the two companies are
linked) bounced, with some people "losing"  up to 9 messages.

Since monday, the problem appears to have been solved, and there doesnt seem
to be those bounces anymore.

Alan